Training Holistic Therapists for over 20 years
Put a spring in your step this April and take your Career to New Heights.
We are really proud of our graduates who have forged meaningful careers as a result of their studies here at ECRM. Make changes for the better with a New Professional Career! Our ‘accredited qualifications and affordable payment plans’ provide all that you need!
- Reflexology Graduate, Nina Benning shares her story
- Train as a Holistic Therapist
- Why Students are Joining Us
- Focus on Study
- Course Pack Feature
- Share a Course Pack
Reflexology Graduate, Nina Benning, shares her story
I arrived in Ireland last year as part of an international student exchange programme. I planned on attending school ( St Clares in Ballyjamesduff) and improving my English. My host parent here works as a reflexologist and I found it fascinating. I looked up local courses in the area and applied to ECRM.
I was totally absorbed in Holistic Therapies and found my passion in reflexology. I never expected to be leaving Ireland, 17 years of age… with a level 5 internationally recognised diploma in Reflexology.
I come from a small village in Germany and I hope to introduce reflexology there and open a small practice. I practiced on myself and any feet I could get hold of and completed my exams in January 2021. I feel like my mind has been opened to a whole other world of traditional holistic treatments and this is just the beginning for me. ????
Train as a Holistic Therapist
The wellness industry is expected to get a boost throughout 2021 with more people learning about holistic therapies and self-care as a result of the pandemic.
However, there’s more to wellness than just eating well, exercising, and getting better sleep! We also need to adopt practices to make us feel good, healthier, and happier by giving just as much attention to our mental health as we give to our physical health.
All in the Mind
The progress made in terms of increased awareness of mental health made during the pandemic will reap new benefits in 2021. Experts predict a rise in the number of people reaching out to therapists, or at the very least, using meditation and mindfulness apps to get started on their mental health journeys. The weekly meditation sessions received amazing feedback and encouraged us to continue with them.
That means there’s never been a better time to start your course or new business.
There are plenty of subjects to choose from: Aromatherapy, holistic massage, reflexology, Indian head massage, hot stone massage, cupping therapy, pregnancy massage…the list goes on.
Why Students are Joining Us!
* I saw the advert in the Brefine Guide and Googled it. I was so impressed that I contacted your Enrolments Department and spoke to Sharon. She was warm, friendly, and very helpful. I knew then that I was making the right choice. My aim is to work as a Practitioner to help people and make individuals aware of how beneficial Holistic Therapies can be.
* After researching many self-study courses I chose your school. The payment plans that you offer were a big incentive! So far I have been impressed with the extra start your own business lessons that I have been studying.
* I’m a Health Care Worker and wanted to add a new skill to my qualifications, but my family commitments and limited time-restricted me. I then found out it was only one day a month for practical and the theory for me was mainly a revision of anatomy etc. I found your customer service very helpful, kind and reliable.
Focus on Study
Try Our 5 Tips to Boost Your Concentration
- Clear ALL distractions… and turn off your phone!
- Create the right environment to study – make sure you’re comfortable
- Take regular breaks. .if online stand up and stretch every 20 minutes
- Listen to music
- Feed your brain with healthy food and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Diffuse basil and lemon…great for concentration
April Short Courses:
Indian Head Massage -10th/11th April
Energy Management -25th April
And Finally…have a great April…be kind to yourself